KneeRover® Steerable Knee Scooter
The KneeRover® Steerable Knee Scooter is designed to help with mobility for those who are directed to be non-weight bearing by their physician. Some examples of conditions (not all inclusive) include: fractures, diabetic wounds/ulcers, torn Achilles’ tendon, sprained ankles, or surgery to the foot/ankle. They can also be used for partial or complete amputations of the foot while waiting for the wound to heal and the fitting of a prosthesis. Some insurances may cover the purchase or rental of a knee scooter, if not we offer a rental program as well! If you are interested to see if your insurance may cover you knee scooter just give us a call!
KneeRover® Steerable Knee Scooter has excellent stability and control when maneuvering - these steerable knee walkers offer an adjustable locking handbrake and rear drum brake. They are ideal for indoor and outdoor use, the Steerable Knee Scooter kneeling walker features four 7.5" non-marking rubber wheels, a comfortable 3" thick contoured knee platform that is left or right-leg compatible, and a free basket. The lightweight steerable knee scooter also features handlebars with a quick folding mechanism which helps with easy transport and storage. With adjustable handlebars and knee platform, this lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers a robust 300 lb weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 5' - 6'6.
- Rear Drum Brakes for Smoother, More Consistent Braking
- Padded Contoured Knee Platform with Easy Folding Mechanism
- 11″ x 9″ x 8″ Wire Basket is included for convenient storage and transport of your personal belongings
- Leg Compatibility: Left and Right
- Knee Rest: 3″ Contoured Molded Foam
- Handlebars: Comfort Form 7/8″ Steel
- Grips: Easy Clean Rubber
- Setup: Tool Free
- Accommodates patient heights 5′ – 6’6″
- Product Weight: Only 22.3 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Tires: 7.5″ Solid Polyurethane Rubber Wheels (Non-Marking) w/ Shock-Absorbing Sealed Windows
- Overall Length w/ Basket: 35″ (31.5″ without basket)
- Overall Height w/ handlebar in lowest position: 29.5″
- w/ handlebar in highest position: 38″
- w/ handlebar folded: 18″
- Handlebar Adjusted Height Range: 29.5″ – 38″
- 3″ Contoured Knee Support Adjusted Height Range: 17.5″ – 22″
- Front Axle Width: 16″
- Stopping: Rear Drum Brakes
Have your doctor fill out the prescription and fax it to 314-832-1430 along with your insurance and demographics. If you are covered through your insurance we will let you know! Feel free to give us a call to discuss our rental program. We have some of the best rental prices in the city!