- Linked medial and lateral air bladders with a single inflation point provide balanced compression and are shaped to cradle the Achilles, holding the heel in place
- Moisture-wicking softgood helps keep skin dry and comfortable
- Straps fasten in front for easy application, adjustment and removal
- EVA material provides greater shock absorption in the heel
- Fully-integrated air pump and release valve provides easy, tool-free inflation and deflation for fine-tuned, consistent compression
- Flex Edge™ overmolding conforms to each patient’s unique anatomy to help limit the formation of pressure points
- Rocker bottom promotes a natural, stable gait, while a trimmable, semi-soft toe bumper provides added protection
- Ventilated panels and moisture wicking softgoods reduce microbial buildup
Common Examples of Use
- Foot and ankle conditions that may benefit from motion restriction, such as:
- Grade 2 and 3 ankle sprains
- Stable foot fractures
- Tendon or ligamentous sprain During postoperative or rehab phase. If used with the Achilles Wedge Kit, Achilles ruptures can be treated as well.
Rebound® Achilles Wedge Kit
The Achilles tendon is highly vulnerable to injury because of its limited blood supply and the combination of forces to which it is subjected. Current protocols suggest that immobilization and gradual reduction of plantar flexion are recommended in the treatment of Achilles ruptures.
Optimizing treatment of Achilles ruptures
The Rebound Achilles Wedge Kit, used in combination with the Rebound® Air Walker, provides an optimal solution for both functional (non-surgical) and postsurgical treatment of Achilles ruptures.
The Rebound Air Walker provides immobilization, protection and comfort, while the Rebound Achilles Wedge Kit provides adjustable angles of plantar flexion that can be easily modified through the rehabilitation process. Its lightweight construction and anatomical design improve patient comfort while the patented universal arch support helps maintain heel position within the walker.
|High-Top (standard)*||Low-Top**||Size||Men’s Shoe||Women’s Shoe|
|*For Canada High-Top Option add “EC” to product code, e.g. B-242900001EC
**For Low-Top Option Only: Foot and ankle conditions that may benefit from motion restriction, such as: Stable foot fractures, tendon or ligamentous sprain during postoperative or rehab phase.