Unload Your Pain
Clinically proven to reduce the pain associated with unicompartmental osteoarthritis of the knee, the Unloader One X knee brace is your companion for everyday activities and adventures.
The Unloader One X’s patented 3-Point Leverage System and dual DFS straps biomechanically unload your affected knee compartment, resulting in a reduction of pain due to knee OA as well as degenerative meniscal tears.
Comfortable and Lightweight
- Lightweight and breathable soft-edge shells conform to your unique leg anatomy. Soft single-seamed straps eliminate bulk at the back of the knee and reduce chafing.
Easy to Use
- Alignment guide, color-coded touchpoints, and Quick Fit buckles allow for intuitive donning and doffing. Entire brace is machine washable for easy care and maintenance.
Sleek, Low Profile Design
Unloader One X improves mobility by providing pain relief from knee osteoarthritis and degenerative meniscal tears.
It features Össur’s unique patented and clinically proven 3-point Leverage System that generates unicompartimental unloading of the knee joint.
- 3-Point Leverage System consisting of two Dynamic Force System (DFS) Straps, rigid shells and a single upright hinge contribute to a unicompartmental unloading of the knee joint.
- The unloading is effective only when needed, no condyle pressure during sitting or swing phase.
- A slender perforated frame with soft edges, contours easily to individual anatomies and remains discreet whether worn over or under clothing.
- Skin friendly liners and pads as well as a smooth inner surface of shells reduce probability of pressure points.
- The gastroc strap is positioned over thickest part of calf to help prevent migration.
- Tool-free SmartDosing® dials enable the patient to be in control of their pain level by fine-tuning the strap tension.
- Color coded touchpoints and Quick-Fit buckles increase user-friendliness.
- Alignment guide on hinge facilitates correct positioning on the leg.
- Entire brace is machine washable (washbag included with product).
- Easily adaptable to individual needs and anatomical shapes.
- Field serviceable.
- Moderate to severe unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis
- Degenerative meniscal tears
- Other knee conditions that may benefit from unicompartmental unloading
- L1843 & L1851 (custom available L1844)
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL (See Unloader One X Catalog Page for measurement guidelines)
- Lengths: standard and short (short version recommended for patients under 5’5″)