Easily applied in over the shoulder or underarm configuration, donning and doffing is further simplified with the conveniently located quick release buckles.
The universal belt designs allows for setting the belt length on the patient for a more accurate sizing experience
Truly shaped to fit the anatomy, the anatomically contoured design better immobilizes the spine while maximizing patient comfort
Ease of Use
The Miami TLSO brace requires minimal preparation and is designed to provide optimal patient comfort.
- Significantly superior comfort and ease of donning/doffing.*
- Fully assembled for fitting with ease.
- Accommodates heights 155-193 cm (5’1” – 6’5”)
- Posterior thoracic extension option with ergonomic axillary strapping.
- Step-down to an LSO as one progresses through rehabilitation.
- One-touch telescoping anterior-thoracic extension option with single or double-hinge.
- The convenience of a one-size Universal or individualize with a uniquely-sized anatomical design.
- Improve comfort and immobilization with multiple strapping configurations and removable anchors.
*Compared to Miami Lumbar TLSO
Indications for Use
Conditions requiring gross immobilization of the thoracic and lumbar spine. Such conditions may include:
- Post-surgical immobilization
- Spinal Support TLSO attachment is up to T7
- Spinal stenosis
- Herniated disc
- Degenerative spinal fractures
|Miami TLSO 464 Lordotic||Standard 8”||MTLSO-2111||MTLSO-2121||MTLSO-2131||MTLSO-2141|
|Miami TLSO 464 Non-Lordotic||Standard 8”||MTLSO-2211||MTLSO-2221||MTLSO-2231||MTLSO-2241|
|Miami TLSO 464 Universal||Standard 8”||MTLSO-2351|
|Axillary Strap Accessory kit||MTLSO-0003|
|5mm Hex Tool||MTLSO-0004|
|Standard Belt Extension*||MLSO-2EXT|
|Slim Belt Extension*||MLSO-1EXT|
|Össur Quick Fit Tool||B-040100000|
*Recommended for waist circumferences 127-177 cm (50″-70″). Fits size XL.