Blue is You™ patient touch-points help send patients home with confidence
The universal belt design allows for setting the belt length on the patient for a more accurate sizing experience. Heat moldable posterior panels allow a customized fit, while the modular design allows step-down support to an LSO.
Featuring the Miami LSO™ Advanced Compression pulley system with lumbar compression you can feel, and an anatomically contoured design that better immobilizes the spine while maximizing patient comfort.
Ease of Use
Easily applied in over the shoulder or underarm configuration, donning and doffing is further simplified with the conveniently located quick release buckles. The Miami TLSO brace requires minimal preparation and is designed to provide optimal patient comfort.
- Significantly superior comfort and ease of donning/doffing.*
- Fully assembled for fitting with ease.
- Accommodates heights 155-193 cm (5’1” – 6’5”).
- Step-down to an LSO as one progresses through rehabilitation.
- The convenience of a one-size Universal or individualize with a uniquely-sized anatomical design.
*Compared to Miami Lumbar TLSO
Indications for Use
Conditions requiring gross immobilization of the thoracic and lumbar spine. Such conditions may include:
- Post-surgical immobilization
- Spinal Support TLSO attachment is up to T7
- Spinal stenosis
- Herniated disc
- Degenerative spinal fractures
|Miami TLSO 456 Lordotic||Standard 8”||MTLSO-2112||MTLSO-2122||MTLSO-2132||MTLSO-2142|
|Miami TLSO 456 Non-Lordotic||Standard 8”||MTLSO-2212||MTLSO-2222||MTLSO-2232||MTLSO-2242|
|Miami TLSO 456 Universal||Standard 8”||MTLSO-2352|
|Standard Belt Extension*||MLSO-2EXT|
|Slim Belt Extension*||MLSO-1EXT|
|Össur Quick Fit Tool||B-040100000|
*Recommended for waist circumferences 127-177 cm (50″-70″). Fits size XL.