When desired position is attained, engage the Patient Compliance Lockout located behind the Height Adjustment Button by moving the lever to the left.
Either on or off the patient, the easy to use manual height adjustment allows to raise or lower the chin support.
Anti-microbial Sorbatex™ – Treated with SilverPlus® to control bacterial growth, reducing bacteria count by over 99% under ISO 20743 testing.
Ease of Use:
The use of the repeatable fit straps allows for the collar to bet fit to the right size and securing the back panel to the hook landing areas on the front.
- Tamper resistant height-adjustment mechanism
- 7 precise fitting sizes with multiple micro-height positions
- New Anti-microbial Sorbatex™ padding is treated with SilverPlus® to control bacterial growth, reducing bacteria count by over 99% under ISO 20743 testing
- Sternal-thoracic extension with micro-adjustment to enhance coverage and compliance while maintaining immobilization
- Large tracheal opening – improved function for ICU patients
- Flex Edge® for reduced pressure points
- One-piece collar back for comfort, ease of fitting and improved immobilization
- Optional reproducible fit tabs and blue patient touch-points to send patients home with confidence – Blue is You™
Indications for Use
Situations requiring gross immobilization of the cervical spine, these may include:
- Pre- and post c-spine surgery
- C-spine precaution for trauma patients
|Miami J Select Collar and one set of Sorbatex replacement pads||One-size adjustable (Universal)||MJSR-101|
|Miami J Select Collar||One-size adjustable (Universal)||MJS-101|
|Miami J Select Replacement Pads||One-size adjustable (Universal)||MJSP-101|