Common Examples of Use
- Spinal-Stim is a non-invasive electromagnetic bone growth stimulator indicated as an adjunct to spinal fusion to increase the probability of fusion success and as a non-operative treatment of salvage of failed spinal fusion, where a minimum of nine months has elapsed since the last surgery.
- High success rates for spinal fusion (92 percent when used adjunctively to surgery)1,2
- Only U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved osteogenesis stimulator for non-surgically treating pseudarthrosis1,3
- Pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) treatment signal covers 360 degrees, up to five levels of fusion1,4
- Works effectively when worn over clothing or bracing
- Lightweight, all-in-one unit with no cords allows unrestricted patient mobility during treatment
- Built-in daily monitoring software to track patient compliance