Common Examples of Use
- Cervical-Stim is a non-invasive, pulsed electromagnetic bone growth stimulator indicated as an adjunct to cervical fusion surgery in patients at high-risk for non-fusion.
- The only osteogenesis stimulator approved by the FDA for use in cervical fusion1
- Delivers broad PEMF treatment coverage for multilevel fusions1
- Works effectively when worn over clothing or bracing
- Lightweight, all-in-one unit with no cords allows unrestricted patient mobility during treatment
- Built-in daily monitoring software to track patient compliance