Simply put, ClearGage treats patients as “consumers.” Leverage the flexibility of their technology to determine the financing terms optimal for your practice and your patients. Their patient financing solutions and customized workflows improve adoption at every patient touchpoint, increase patient satisfaction, ensure compliance and drive ROI to your bottom line. Pain Rehab Products along with ClearGage can help you implement this program in your practice.
Provide transparent and accurate patient estimates before services are rendered and discuss financial options up front. Enroll patients in facility approved payments plans.
Build out treatment plans and address outstanding balances at the point of service. Increase case acceptance rates with payment plan options that fit within your patient’s budget.
Address patient balances that require financing. Leverage omni channel communication to drive enrollment in payment plans.
- Provider keeps down payment – balance paid within 10 business days
- Funding amounts between $300 – $7,500
- “Soft” credit check
- 100% Approval
- Amount paid to provider determined by payment plan term and patient payment score
- Interest or Service Fee – Provider determines which
- One time contract origination fee paid by patient
- Term Limits apply – Max Term 36 months
- Non-recourse after successful down payment
- ClearGage provides billing/administrative support and services to patient, provider and lender.
What is required for approval?
- Complete ClearGage Provider application, provide voided business check and current utility bill
- Provider must obtain/have merchant account(s)
- Provider must be approved by underwriting
- Patient risk score – patient driver’s license & social security number
- Patient must have two unique forms of payments – checking or savings account/debit card & valid credit card
How it works?
- You and your patient agree to a down payment and payment term.
- Patient must provide a primary and secondary payment account and sign the payment agreement.
- Begin treatment plan and focus on providing superior care and customer service.
- ClearGage provides billing and administrative services to patient, provider and lender.
- Provider receives down payment in 2 – 5 business days.
- Provider receives prefunding balance within 10 business days.
- Patient fees and/or interest due provider are paid on the 5th business day of the following month.