Common Examples of Use
- Post surgical stabilization
- Decompression procedures
- Fracture management
- Traumatic cervical injuries
- Cervical disc herniation
- Cerviogenic headache
- Severe strains/sprains
- One size-fits-all eliminates the need for sizing methods of any kind. The innovative design on the Vista allows the practitioner to simply apply the collar and then adjust to the proper height.
- Reduced inventory: the Vista collar is a six-sizes-in-one collar, eliminating multiple SKUs and the cost of storing multiple sizes.
- Unparalleled patient access: the extra large tracheal aperture provides functional access for airway management and other essential procedures.
- Improved skin care: the patented design of the Vista disperses pressure, reducing the possibility of skin breakdown.
- Dial height adjustment: getting the correct size for the patient is easy using the Vista Dial Height Adjustment™ System. Simply pull and turn the dial to select one of six Vista height settings.
- Pivoting occipital panels: padded panels pivot bilaterally and self-adjust to cradle all head shapes for increased support and maximum comfort.
- Automatic lock: once the correct height has been determined, releasing the dial automatically locks the size.
Vista MultiPost Instructions
Vista MultiPost Flyer